Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 2nd Anniversary!

Bless us with time to...
enjoy moments together,
to listen to each other,
to be understanding and considerate.
Give us the time...
to solve our problems,
to forgive and forget,
to plan for the future.
And to always let us remember
when we first fell in love.

It was just two years (tomorrow) that I was the Bride. Feeling nervous about something that may go wrong, hoping that my day would go according to plan. Hoping everyone would enjoy the food and entertainment. Hoping my dress would fit. I had all the same worries that I hear my clients talk about.

The real reason we have a wedding is to join two lives into one. To celebrate the love we have found with all of our friends and family. So if there is one piece of advice I can give to my clients it is:
Relax and enjoy every moment of your special day. It will fly by and what really matters is you have found love.

Here are some photos of my wedding day just two short years ago. 07/07/07


































2 comments:

  1. Your wedding was just beautiful! Your dress was gorgeous. Love every detail! Great pics!
    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the first pic that is my favorite????

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin