Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Custom Invitations


Here at La Di Events we love being involved in all areas related to your wedding and event. So I am happy to say that we have decided to start offering custom wedding and event invitations.
To get things up and rolling I decided to create a few products for my social gatherings. One of our first projects was my birthday invitations.
Sometimes you just can envision exactly what you want for your invitation and that is what happened with my birthday invitation. I wanted it to be rustic, I wanted a fun font, I LOVE paisley, and so we were able to capture all of my requests in this custom invitation.
Yes I have to admit if you didn't already know, I am a little bit country!
We will keep you up to date with all of our future designs. Contact us for an invitation consultation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin