Tuesday, December 29, 2009

DIY Emergency Kit




Just a few months ago I had a Client email me to find out the items that I traditionally carry in my Emergency Kit. She wanted to make a mini one for her friend who was getting married.







Here is a list of items that I would really recommend. These are the items that I most commonly use from my emergency kit:


Advil


Bobby pins


Safety pins


Tampons


Facial powder or Blotting Papers (to reduce shine in photos)


Baby Powder (to shake in your shoes so your feet don’t get sweaty)


Hairspray


Handy wipes or wet ones


Kleenex




Mouthwash


Doublesided tape


Small sewing kit




Scissors


Tums


Altoids




I usually go to Walmart, Target and Jewel for travel size items. But you could buy full sized if you can’t find a mini of a certain item.


Photo provided by:fireflygroupevents.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin